Healthy Chocolate Protein Smoothie
This Healthy Chocolate Protein Smoothie has banana, peanut butter, oats, Greek yogurt and plant based protein milk. This smoothie makes a satisfying snack or meal.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups Bolthouse Farms Chocolate Plant Protein Milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter natural
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt or non-dairy yogurt for vegan
- 1 date chopped, pit removed
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats toasted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder unsweetened
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.6g | Protein: 14.5g | Fat: 8.2g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Fiber: 4.2g
Nutritional information is an estimate for your convenience. If you have strict nutritional needs, please do your due diligence to make sure this recipe fits your needs.
Please comment, rate and share! And don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @foxandbriar AND #foxandbriar so I can see what you made!