This easy Sausage and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner is a simple dinner that is ready in about 30 minutes! A filling and delicious meal, perfect for busy nights when you don’t want to cook.
Hiiii guys. It’s the holidays, right? But you still need to eat dinner. And preferably something with protein that isn’t cookies. Enter this 30 Minute Sausage and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner. You know I love my quick and easy dinners like this Easy Sausage and Cabbage Skillet or this Paleo Sausage and Slaw Skillet. This is another one of those “I don’t want to cook but I need something healthy-ish so what should I make for dinner?” kind of recipes.
Seriously, this is the best kind of dinner for busy nights. Prep takes 5 minutes or less, everything cooks on one sheet pan (hello easy cleanup!) and it takes 30 minutes to cook. Add this to your rotation of weeknight dinners!
I added apples to this because apples are amazing with pork. If you have never added apples to a savory recipe, this might seem odd, but the apples work really well in this recipe! They add just the right amount of sweetness, and really compliment the sausages.
Sausage and Potatoes Sheet Pan DinnerPrint Pin Rate
- 4-5 Sausage links uncooked
- 4 small-medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 medium apple such as Fuji
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice potatoes, onions and apples into eight pieces each. Throw on a large baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, rosemary, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss until the vegetables are fully coated.
- Push the vegetables to the sides of the baking sheet and lay the sausages in the middle. Try to spread everything out evenly so that there can be heat circulation and nothing is overcrowded. This will help things get crisp instead of soggy.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until sausages are done and vegetables are tender.