This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Quick and Easy Peanut Turkey Ramen Noodles are a delicious and easy 20 minute dinner, perfect for using leftover turkey.
What to make with Thanksgiving Leftovers
The last thing you want to do after a big Thanksgiving dinner is A. Think about what to make for dinner and B. eat a big heavy meal. Which is why I am sharing this Peanut Turkey Ramen. This simple ramen noodle bowl comes together in less than 20 minutes and is a unique way to use your leftover turkey. This uses a version of my Best Thai Peanut Sauce, bell peppers, leftover turkey and cilantro (if you want!), for a fresh and flavorful meal.
How to make Leftover Turkey Peanut Ramen Noodles
- Make the Peanut Sauce
- Cook the ramen noodles as directed (throw out the seasoning packet, you won’t be using it).
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add the bell pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add diced leftover turkey.
- Add the noodles and sauce, stir until combined.
- Top with chopped cilantro and peanuts and serve.
Substitutions and Tips for Peanut Turkey Ramen Noodles
- Any kind of pasta is fine here, it doesn’t need to be ramen noodles. Use spaghetti, rice noodles, whatever you have on hand!
- You can also use whatever vegetables you have as well. I used bell pepper because I love it, but feel free to use what you want.
- If the noodles are finished cooking before you can add them to the pan, toss them with a little olive oil to keep them from clumping together
More Ways to use Leftover Turkey
- Peanut Chicken Wraps (use leftover turkey instead of chicken!)
- Citrus Kale Salad with Leftover Turkey
- Thanksgiving Leftover Sliders
Peanut Turkey Ramen Noodles
For Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter natural, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce use tamari or coconut aminos for gluten free
- 2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1-2 garlic cloves pressed or grated
- 2 teaspoon ginger root grated
- 2-4 tablespoons warm water
For Ramen noodle bowls
- 3 packages ramen noodles 3 ounces each, discard seasoning packet
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 cups cooked turkey diced
- chopped peanuts optional, for garnish
- chopped cilantro optional, for garnish
- Combine ingredients for peanut sauce in a medium bowl whisk together until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles as directed on package (however, do not use seasoning packet). When draining, reserve about 1/4 cup of the pasta water and set aside. If noodles are done before the rest of the dish, toss with a little oil to keep them from clumping together.
- Heat a oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add the bell peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are softening and starting to brown.
- Add the cooked turkey and cook for about a minute, just to warm through.
- Add the cooked noodles and peanut sauce. Toss until everything is mixed and coated with sauce. If peanut sauce is too thick, stir in a few tablespoons of the reserved pasta water at a time until sauce is at desired consistency. Top with chopped peanuts and cilantro and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.