This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.
Summer entertaining can be fun and easy with this Summer Charcuterie Board! Use fresh summer produce along with cured meats and cheeses to make a spread your guests will love!
Who doesn’t love a good charcuterie board? Guests are always impressed when you bring out the cheese board, and I’m here to show you how to build the perfect summer charcuterie board with Primo Taglio® meats and cheeses from Safeway!
Entertaining can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. The key to stress free entertaining – make sure your guests don’t get hangry! I like to have a charcuterie board out when my guests arrive – then they can nibble and chat while I mix drinks and finish preparing the main meal. Or sometimes, the charcuterie board is the meal itself!
I love that I was able to grab all of these high quality meats and cheeses at my local Safeway, along with the other items I needed. I was really impressed with the quality and price of the Primo Taglio products, and my Safeway had a huge selection of different products. Primo Taglio products are available in my area exclusively at Safeway stores. I picked out a few kinds of meats and cheeses, grabbed some crackers, fruit and nuts to arrange on my charcuterie board.
How to build a summer Charcuterie Board
- Start by placing your cheese on the board. You can leave some in whole blocks, and cut some into slices or break them into chunks to make them easier for your guests to grab.
- Next, add small bowls of olives, nuts, jams and dips. I like to include a sweet item like honey or jam to contrast the salty and savory flavors.
3. Arrange meats next. You can fold slices of salami, and roll prosciutto into little rosettes if you want, for extra interest.
4. Start filling in the gaps with crackers, fruit and slices of bread. Always try to get a few different shapes and textures to make your charcuterie board more appealing!
5. For a summer twist to my charcuterie board, I added a peach caprese salad – just alternate slices of peach, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil leaves.
6. Garnish! Finish off your board by garnishing it with fresh herbs and edible flowers. These can be used to fill in any little gaps so the board looks full, and also adding on top of cheese and bowls.
Discover savings on Primo Taglio® items now through just for U® through July 8th, 2019
Time to relax and bask in the “Ooh”s and “ahhh”s from your guests! Now pour some wine and relax!
Are you entertaining this summer? Be sure to take a look at my other Appetizer ideas if you need more inspiration!
Ashlyn @ F5 Method says
Ok this has to be the most beautiful charcuterie board I have ever seen! I have never seen berries incorporated before, but I love that idea, especially for summer!