This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bites with Honey and Thyme are an easy party appetizer that is sure to impress your guests! Perfectly balanced with tangy goat cheese, tart pomegranate arils and a hint of honey, these bite sized holiday party appetizers will disappear in seconds!
‘Tis the season for holiday parties, and that means party appetizers! Whether you are hosting a Christmas party, or attending a New Year’s Eve shindig, you must be looking for easy holiday party appetizers, right? I have just the thing for you – these quick and easy Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bites.
Considering the popularity of my Cranberry Brie Mini Tarts, I KNOW you guys are going to love these Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bites. They are really simple appetizers, using just a few ingredients. I used store bought phyllo shells, creamy goat cheese, pomegranate arils and a bit of honey and thyme. They take about 5 minutes to put together and 7 minutes in the oven! Talk about fast.
These Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bites are the perfect quick and easy appetizer for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving, or any other time of the year that you just want an easy and delicious party appetizer! Now go have a holly jolly party and enjoy the season instead of standing over the oven all day.
Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bites
- 12 frozen phyllo shells
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese chevre
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Fill each phyllo shell with about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese each. Top with just a pinch of thyme and a drizzle of honey (about 1/8 teaspoon of honey per cup, just eyeball it). Bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top each cup with another pinch of thyme and about 1 teaspoon of pomegranate arils. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.