This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Your summer drink dreams came true! Raspberry Peach Frosé (Frozen rosé) is a frozen rosé blended into a frosty pink drink that will keep you cool while you say “Yes way rosé!”
You guys! I could not be more excited about this Raspberry Peach Frosé! Yes, Frosé, which is frozen rosé wine, blended with some fruity simple syrup and lemon juice that will probably replace your pitcher of frozen margaritas forever. Ok, I’m sorry, you don’t need to get rid of margaritas, there are enough hot summer days for both margaritas and Frosé. PS, I seriously debated whether to call this Frosé or Frozé. I thought Frozé was cuter but Frosé is closer to the spelling of Rosé so… I don’t know. What do you guys think?
I first resolved to make this when I saw it on Bon Appetit. Then my friend Marianne over at Basil and Bubbly did it. I couldn’t wait anymore! I decided to use my favorite cheap rosé wine from Trader Joe’s (La Granja Rosé – it has a flamingo on the label!) and get to Frosé making. The Bon Appetit recipe uses strawberries, which I have no doubt tastes great (strawberries and wine, how can you go wrong?) but I decided to use a combination of raspberries and peaches for my fruity components. I went with white peaches because I wanted a bright, vibrant pink, and I thought yellow peaches would interfere with that. But feel free to use whatever fruit you want, keeping in mind how they will affect the color of the final product.
I’m telling you, a big pitcher of this Raspberry Peach Frosé is just what you need for your next BBQ, Pool Party, Girls Night, um…..Thursday? All you need to do is freeze the wine in a large, shallow dish (I used a 9×13 baking dish), make a batch of fruity simple syrup, have a blender and a freezer available, and before you know it you will be sipping on some Frozen Rosé and loving your life. You can thank me later.
Raspberry Peach Frosé (Frozen rosé) is just what you need for your next BBQ or Pool Party!
You May also like…
Raspberry Peach Frosé (Frozen rosé)
- 1 750 ml bottle rosé I used La Granja rosé from Trader Joe's
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 4 ounces of white peaches pit removed and cut into chunks
- 2½ ounces fresh lemon juice
- Pour Rosé into a 9x13 baking dish and freeze until almost solid (due to the alcohol, it won't freeze all the way). Freeze for at least 6 hours, but you can do this up to a week ahead of time!
- To make the fruity simple syrup, add sugar and ½ cup water to a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir the mixture until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Add raspberries and peaches and give it a quick stir. Remove from heat, and let sit 30 minutes to infuse syrup. Strain into a container; cover and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape the frozen rosé out of the pan and into a blender. Add lemon juice, 3½ ounces raspberry peach syrup, and 1 cup of ice and blend. Transfer blender jar to freezer and freeze for 25–35 minutes more.
- Blend again until frosé is slushy and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Adapted from Bon Appetit
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase the items I recommend through the links I provide, I get a small commission. For more info, please see my disclosure policy. Thanks for supporting Fox and Briar!