These Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are bite sized appetizers, perfect for game day. These low carb, easy stuffed mushrooms have big pizza flavor.
You guys, I am so excited to share these Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms with you! I’ve been wanting to make these ever since I made my Mini Pizza Dip Cups a few years ago. If you love pizza and mushrooms, you will LOVE these Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms. Cheesy, melty, umami stuffed mushrooms – how can you not love them?
These Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are great to serve at a football party or for tailgating. Serve them as appetizers at a kids party and they will disappear! They make great appetizers during Christmas or Thanksgiving too.
HOW DO I MAKE STUFFED MUSHROOMS?
Making stuffed mushrooms is easy to do. You just remove the stems to make room for some delicious filling. For these Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms, first add a little pizza sauce. Top with some pizza dip, shredded mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
What temperature do I bake stuffed mushrooms?
When making stuffed mushrooms, bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
Looking for more Game Day appetizers? Try these:
Pizza Dip Stuffed MushroomsPrint Pin Rate
- 20-25 crimini mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/2 cup Easy Marinara or your favorite pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 ounces mini pepperoni
- 1 TBSP parsley chopped, for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Remove the stems from the mushrooms, arrange mushrooms on the baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes until combined.
- Spoon about ½ tsp of marinara sauce into each mushroom. Fill each mushroom with the cream cheese mixture, then top with the grated mozzarella.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until cheese it melted. Remove from oven and top each mushroom with 2-3 pepperoni. Return to oven and bake about 5 more minutes, until cheese is bubbly and mushrooms are tender.