This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are bite sized appetizers, perfect for game day. These low carb, easy stuffed mushrooms have big pizza flavor.
You guys, I am so excited to share these Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms with you! I’ve been wanting to make these ever since I made my Mini Pizza Dip Cups a few years ago. If you love pizza and mushrooms, you will LOVE these Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms. Cheesy, melty, umami stuffed mushrooms – how can you not love them?
These Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are great to serve at a football party or for tailgating. Serve them as appetizers at a kids party and they will disappear! They make great appetizers during Christmas or Thanksgiving too.
HOW DO I MAKE STUFFED MUSHROOMS?
Making stuffed mushrooms is easy to do. You just remove the stems to make room for some delicious filling. For these Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms, first add a little pizza sauce. Top with some pizza dip, shredded mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
What temperature do I bake stuffed mushrooms?
When making stuffed mushrooms, bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
Looking for more Game Day appetizers? Try these:
Pizza Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20-25 crimini mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/2 cup Easy Marinara or your favorite pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 ounces mini pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped, for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Remove the stems from the mushrooms, arrange mushrooms on the baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes until combined.
- Spoon about ½ teaspoon of marinara sauce into each mushroom. Fill each mushroom with the cream cheese mixture, then top with the grated mozzarella.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until cheese it melted. Remove from oven and top each mushroom with 2-3 pepperoni. Return to oven and bake about 5 more minutes, until cheese is bubbly and mushrooms are tender.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.